Dental Waste Disposal Made Easy
Durable. Direct. Low Cost.
- Rebec’s rugged and dependable amalgam separator systems are the #1 choice of Universities, Dental Schools, Hospitals, and Military Medical Facilities around the world. Our technology and certified collector systems are expandable to any size of installation.
- Our technical experts will design the ideal amalgam separator system for you, based on usage and necessary capacity, and when you’re ready, our team will perform the installation.
- Rebec offers the longest warranty in the industry, and will continue to support and maintain your amalgam separator for the lifetime of the system.
- When the collector on your amalgam separator is replaced, simply put the old collector in the box that your collector came in, call us, and we will arrange for a pickup.
Starting at $699
Amalgam Scrap Buckets
DENTAL WASTE MANAGEMENT
- Choose our 1 gallon (SAP 1); 3.5 gallon (SAP 3); or 5 gallon (SAP 5)
- Fill your Pristine Environmental amalgam scrap bucket with your scrap dental waste
- We will arrange for a UPS pick-up at no charge to you
- Acceptable waste items:
- Chairside traps
- Spent capsules
- Pump filters
- Contact or non-contact amalgam
- Extracted teeth with amalgams (disinfected)
- Meets ADA standard and complies with ANSI 109 requirements
- We will provide you with compliance documentation to demonstrate that you properly disposed of your scrap amalgam waste
Frequently Asked Questions
We pride ourselves on customer service, once you buy from us you become part of our family. On top of that, you save money by letting Pristine take care of your disposal. Pristine is a licensed medical waste disposal company. No middle man markups to inflate the cost, and we provide all the regulatory documentation necessary to protect your office whenever you get audited.
We do business across the entire United States.
Pristine Environmental is the part of Rebec Environmental that takes care of dental waste management and picks up the amalgam scrap buckets.
Rebec Environmental has been in business since 1995, that's more than two decades providing quality services!
You don't have to worry about any of that, we've got you covered. We take care of all the necessary documentation and make sure it is easily accessible to you.
Yes, Rebec Environmental now deals directly to dentist to eliminate the middle man in order to provide the same amazing quality amalgam separators and dental waste disposal services for a fraction of what it would cost to go through a third party dealer.
DR. AMY NORMMAN
"Rebec has taken care of everything! I don't even have to call for a pickup and Rebec provides all the documentation I need."
DR. DAVID BUCK, DDS
"It’s amazing how well Rebec’s equipment performs. The recycling is automatic and I never have to worry about it since it’s indestructible. Rebec is the highest quality, most rigorously tested system available."
MILL CREEK, WA
DR. DOUG BECK
"Amazing product and no hidden fees! The Rebec CatchHG® never clogs and is easy to maintain. The cost savings and continual improvements to the technology really sets this company apart from the competition. Thank goodness I found the Rebec Amalgam Separator."